Market Harborough Station Upgrade Scheme
- Project Type: Buildings & Civils, Geotechnical, Bridges & Structures, M&E
- Client: Input Group
- Location: Market Harborough, UK
- Date: 2021 To 2021
About this Project
Market Harborough railway station is a Grade II listed station which serves the town of Market Harborough in Leicestershire, England.
This project required upgrade of the existing station car park.
Roles and Responsibility
ECSL were responsible for the highways and drainage dsesign in accordance with the DMRB, writing the MCHW specification, swept path analysis and drainage modelling in accordance with SUDS
- Design of temporary works
- Design of buildings, car park, bridge and platform works
- Design of local authority works
- Design of M&E and telecoms