The ECSL team have a strong pedigree and a growing team of engineers who are passionate about civil and structural engineering across wide range of sectors.
Road or highway sector is our core field and we have experienced structural engineers, highways designers and transport planners. Our services in the field of transportation engineering include feasibility studies, detail project report (DPR), planning and design, construction, supervision, maintenance plans and project management.
Our Design capabilities covers:
- Highway Structure Design
- Road Alignment Design
- Swept Path analysis
- Junction Design
- M&E Deign
Maintaining rail infrastructure and historic railway structures is a large part of our service provision. Our civil and structural engineering teams work cohesively with our permanent way design team to provide a fully integrated design and civil solution. We provide project management, maintenance and asset management services, planning supervisor and contract supervision services. We can therefore assist with whole life project management, incorporating the management and technical services required to optimize the performance of the operating railway and associated assets.
Our multidisciplinary capability covers:
- Project plan, scope and budget
- Route alignment, planning and survey
- Design brief and proposal
- Program, budget and contingency
- Technical specification and bid documentation
- Pre-tender and tender stage support
- Team is conversant with various national & international codes & standards like IS, BS, EURO, AASTHO
The OHE team comprises of technically qualified and skilled engineers and designers with extensive overhead system design background. The team is conversant with various national & International codes, standards, specifications and procedures and have proven skills in undertaking design, checking/review of various OHE systems as well as a good understanding of local working policies and procedures.
The key capabilities of the team which ensures fruitful project delivery involves:
- Competency to handle a variety of projects with strong agile and flexible workforce of permanent and contract staffs striving to deliver high quality output within time and budget.
- Well conversant with Indian and other local codes, standards, specification and working practices.
- Endowed with design, allocation, checking/review of different 25kV AC OHE systems adopted on railways
- Well placed for involvement in new electrification projects as well all in all enhancement projects
- Including yard modifications, S&C renewals, Line Speed enhancement.
The ECSL team collaborates with asset owners, contractors, fabricators and consultants to shape robust and enduring bridges that transform the way people live. Our engineers and technicians are highly experienced in bridge design with expertise in most type of bridge design. Using our industry knowledge, we offer fully integrated and innovative services to meet our client’s requirements. Client’s benefit from our flexible and collaborative approach, and have a single, multi-disciplinary provider to develop and deliver their schemes from concept to completion.
ECSL have the necessary specialist skills to provide a fully integrated geotechnical design service, complementing the broad design capabilities of the company. We pride ourselves in being able to provide innovative solutions delivering value for our clients, using our experience to understand and identify the geotechnical risks associated with a project.
We provide the full range of geotechnical design and consulting services for both temporary and permanent works. Our projects often involve interfaces which include buildings, bridges, earthworks and underground construction. We have expertise in delivering projects through their whole life cycle from initial feasibility studies to construction supervision and inspections.
Our design team has extensive experience working on major UK rail projects delivering excellence in the rail environment. Understanding the complexities and challenges associated with delivering rail projects allows us and our clients to make the right informed decisions to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time and on budget.
We have experience in doing projects covering both design and construction supervision and term maintenance of infrastructure.
- Bridge Design (Road & Rail)
- Bridge Inspection & Assessment
- Highway Design
- Swept Path Analysis
- Railway Infrastructure & Track Design
- Over Head Electrification (OHE) Design